Your cart is currently empty!
Who we are
Our website address is: https://effina.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect information from you when you fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We collect aggregate non-identifying data from users visiting our websites, mobile applications, and third-party applications for research and marketing purposes, including data analysis. Third-party services have their own privacy policies which may or may not align with ours.
We collect information about the apps, browsers, and devices you use to access our services, which helps us provide features like automatic product updates and dimming your screen if your battery runs low.
The information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
We collect this information when a service on your device contacts our servers — for example, when you visit one of our websites or we roll out an automatic update. This information includes things like your device type, carrier name, crash reports, and which apps you’ve installed.
Who we share your data with
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of effina except in the following cases:
With your consent
We’ll share personal information outside of effina when we have your consent.
With domain administrators
If you’re a student or work for an organization that uses effina services (like CottonCMS), your domain administrator and resellers who manage your account may have access to your account. They may be able to:
- Access and retain information stored in your account, like your email
- View statistics regarding your account, like how many apps you install
- Change your account password
- Suspend or terminate your account access
- Receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request
- Restrict your ability to delete or edit your information or your privacy settings
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request..
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. For example, we share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services. We also allow specific partners to collect information from your browser or device for advertising and measurement purposes using their own cookies or similar technologies.
How long we retain your data
We retain your data indefinitely, unless you request we delete it in compliance with governmental rules and regulations. In the case of SaaS offerings, we guarantee to retain your data only while your subscription is active.
What rights you have over your data
If you have data on file with effina, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we Protect Your Data
Our products are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. The insights we gain from maintaining our services help us detect and automatically block security threats from ever reaching you. And if we do detect something risky that we think you should know about, we’ll notify you and help guide you through steps to stay better protected.
We work hard to protect you and effina from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold, including:
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- We restrict access to personal information to effina employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Write us at:
2660 Somerset Cir.
Woodland, CA 95776
Email us at: